And that’s a wrap! Thank you for a successful 2018 Show
Thank you to everyone who made the 2018 Waikato A&P Show, it was a fantastic weekend for all involved and we look forward to seeing you all again next year.
Thank you to all Show and Section our Sponsors for their support in 2018 – it is your on-going support that makes the Show the success it is.
We also would like to thank the following Show Supporters, it is with your help we continue to grow the Show:
- The Section Judges for their time and commitment to the Show
- The Section Stewards for their time and commitment to the Show
- All our Prize Money donors
- The Young Farmers Judges and participants
- The A&P Association Members
- Trish Lloyd & Jim Keyte
- Ian Maslin – A&P President
- The Royal Agricultural Society
To our Photographers:
- Trefor Ward Photography – for the amazing Show photos and Judging the Photography Competition
- Aliah Jan for Judging the Photography Competition
- Equestrian Photographers – Lesley Warrick and Debbie Stevens
- Dairy Photographer Daphine Leech
- Katy Mac Photography
The Volunteers across the sections, without you, our Show wouldn’t mean what it does
- Hamilton Boys and Hamilton Girls –
- Teen Ag group from Hamilton Boys
- Volunteering Waikato
- Genesis Energy
- The Hamilton City Cadet Unit
- Website Angels
- Just 1 Ltd
- H3 and Claudelands
- Public Sounds
- Trust Waikato
- Lion Foundation
- The Southern Trust
- WEL Energy Trust
- Lottery Waikato Community Grant
A Special Thank You to all the Waikato A&P Association members for their on-going contributions and expertise.
And to everyone who entered animals, participated in competitions and came to the Show – THANK YOU
Results will be posted in the next couple of weeks – check back soon.
See you 1st to 3rd November 2019!