Get you entries in now for the 2018 Waikato A&P Show
Musical for Show
To ensure all riders in the 13 & under section are on a level playing field, FYR riders entering WILL be allowed to compete in pelhams and/or spurs, should they wish. If this section is well supported by these riders, we will run a separate FYR musical next year
RAS Registration for Livamol Ridden Thoroughbred
RAS are awaiting final sign off on the registration process, and hope to have the forms available on the website by the end of next week. However, entries will be accepted at Waikato Show as per usual, with the requirement that those entered are registered with RAS prior to showday. Should there be any further delays, allowances will be made in consultation with RAS – no competitor will be disadvantaged. Find more updates on the RAS Website.
New NZSBA Conditions for Standardbred
- All horses must carry an offical Harness Racing Brand.
- Horses age of 1st August.
- Height Certificates to be carried if classes are defined by height.
- Novice Horses this section must be shown in a snaffle bridle.
- Novice Performance cards to be carried & documented.
2018/19 HORSE MEASURING
Measuring dates for October 2018:
- Wednesday 24th, 1pm
Appointments must be made with Jim Keyte, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, address & mobile number
- Number of measures to be done – New, Re measure or Life
- Your preferred date & time
No appointment = no measure. If any further measures are required, they will need to be by special appointment.
Please be sure to bring height certificate for remeasures. No certificate = no measure.
Measuring address: Gate 4, Brooklyn Rd, Claudelands, Hamilton.
Life Measure: $76.00
New Measure: $31 All ages.
Youngstock Re-Measure (under 3yrs): $11
Replacement Certificate: $76 (must obtain from RAS Head Office)
Special Measures: May incur an extra fee, please contact Jim to discuss.
- All horses to be presented in bridle and bit with the bit connected to the bridle except for miniatures.
- Half a centimetre will be deducted from height if horse has shoes on.
- Shoes must be removed for a Life Measure and Certificate to be pre-signed by Vet before measure.
- Each animal must be nominated for a section i.e. Hack, Park Hack, R.H., Pony, P.S.H.
- Youngstock (Under 3 years). Measures to 31 January 2018 and 31 July 2018.