Indoor and Outdoor Trade Stalls, Food Vendors, Industry Education/Support Sites
Applications are now opening for the 2019 Show – 1st to 3rd November 2019 – we welcome applications from:
- Skilled craftspeople
- Independent vendors with interesting products
- Vendors selling fresh produce and value-added foodstuffs (food licence may be needed; spaces for food trucks are limited)
- Local businesses with a rural or community flavour
- Charities, schools, clubs, community groups (discount may apply)
Please fill out the form below, or please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your company, link to web page, items selling or promoting and what kind of space you are looking for, and we will be in touch in due course.
- New Health & Safety requirements will apply for 2018 in accordance with national changes to regulations; details will be sent with your application pack.
- Vendors of dietary supplements or other OTC medicinal products (for human or animal use) are advised that site applications must be accompanied by a valid NZ data sheet or CMI. (Data sheet or CMI does not guarantee vendor acceptance)
- Public liability insurance may be required for any vendor or exhibitor site that consists of more than a staffed display/sales table. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this applies to you.
If you require any further information or would like to apply, or be put on the wait list for 2019, please email: email@example.com or call 022 671 2469 to speak with the Events Co-ordinator.