INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TRADE STALLS
We are now welcoming Trade bookings and enquiries for the 2018 Show. We would particularly welcome rural supply or service, local business, and expressions of interest from relevant community support groups.
- Indoor trade pop-up/gazebo sites are almost full. A limited number of panelled trade sites are still available.
- From 2018 all indoor trade sites will have to be either panelled or part of a pop-up/gazebo placement. Sizes start from 3x3m; electricity, wifi, and furniture hire are optionally available.
- Outside trade site spaces are now closed except by special arrangement (e.g. if vendors have product/machinery unsuited to an indoor site). Outdoor sites must supply their own gazebo, pop-up tent, or suitable vehicle; structures must be secure and meet all H&S requirements. Please note that sites on tarmac cannot use pegs; sandbags or water weights only are permitted.
- Food vendor site spaces are almost filled. If you would like to go on a wait-list in case of vacancy, please call or e-mail.
Industry Education/Support Sites
- Indoor Industry/Educational sites are still available to agricultural or rural industry bodies, education providers, and support organisations. Please call or e-mail our Events Co-ordinator to discuss a presence at this year’s Show.
- A strictly-limited number of free/discounted sites are available to registered Waikato Charities/Not-For-Profits with a focus on rural/Primary Industry support and wellness. Contact our Events Co-ordinator to discuss eligibility.
- New Health & Safety requirements will apply for 2018 in accordance with national changes to regulations; details will be sent with your application pack.
- Vendors of dietary supplements or other OTC medicinal products (for human or animal use) are advised that site applications must be accompanied by a valid NZ data sheet or CMI. (Data sheet or CMI does not guarantee vendor acceptance)
- Public liability insurance may be required for any vendor or exhibitor site that consists of more than a staffed display/sales table. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this applies to you.
If you require any further information or would like to apply, please email: email@example.com or call 022 671 2469 to speak with the Events Co-ordinator.