Interested in being a vendor at the Waikato A&P Show’s outdoor market? Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Showcase and boost awareness of your brand at an in-person market
- With an expected visitor attendance of over 5,000 reach a wider audience to help grow your customer base
- Generate even more sales!
- Gain exposure with promotion on our social media and email platforms
- Build in-person relationships with the community
- Be part of something that brings much needed happiness into our lives!
The Waikato A&P Show is celebrating its 130th year with tons activities to see and do. In addition to the classic animal competitions of Beef Cattle, Equestrian, Sheep, Alpaca, Sheep Dog Trials, and Dairy Cattle the Show will have carnival rides, ice skating and everyone’s favourite – the farmyard!
We’re excited to have even more space available for vendors to be part of the Outdoor Market!
Register your Market Stall
If you’d like to be part of the Outdoor Market of the Show, we’d love to hear from you. Please register your stall below.
Register your Food Stall
We are fully booked for this year’s Waikato A&P Show for Food Stalls but if you would like to go on a waiting list, please still register and we will be in touch if any sites become available.
Download Show Vendor Ts&Cs
Please get in touch with Kate for any questions you may have. Click below to send an email or call 022-370-1336